Last week I went to New York Fashion Week …………. from the comfort of my home in the ‘burbs of Melbourne. I had invitations in the form of Twitter, Instagram, and Vogue.co.uk and here is what I saw:
1. Alexander Wang has the cutest niece in the world! (And he’s clothes are awesome too)
2. Jeremy Scott said EFF you white, I’m opting for rainbow instead – and we loved him for it.
3. Narciso Rodriguez showed us how to do monochrome RIGHT
4. Jenny Packham proved pretty as a princess
5. Marchesa gave us the perfect mix of sexy and elegant
The greatest thing? Vogue.co.uk has enough coverage you actually feel like you were there! Not only do they have a picture of every outfit to walk the runway, they have close-ups, reports from their fashion department, snaps of everyone in the front row, and a video of the whole show. These guys have fashion reporting down pat. They also have the best jobs in the world.
Published on STYLECREEPER.com on 20/9/13